• 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
• 1 cup unsalted butter softened (2 sticks)
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1 cup brown sugar packed
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tsp. sea salt
• 2 cups quick-cooking oats (I used old-fashioned oatmeal)
• 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
• 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
• 8 oz. bag chopped dates
Mix together unsalted butter softened, 2 large eggs, vanilla extract, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt until creamy. Add the remaining ingredients: flour, oats, chopped dates, flaked coconut, and pecans/walnuts. Drop by spoonful into non-stick or greased and floured baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees, 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned. Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Share with your friends:
Missing ingredients? Don't wait too long to make your next incredible meal!